Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Google Translate

As you may already notice, I added google translate tools in this humble blog.
One of the reason is that some friends told me to use bahasa instead. Maybe they don't understand what I wrote...
But please don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to blame them... what in my mind is that maybe they're trying to tell me that my English is too poor to be understanable for them... so they told me to use Bahasa instead. :P

So I added this awesome tools from google... so everyone who speak the supported langunge -which around 50 languages if I'm not mistaken- can read my blog... including the one who speak bahasa... :)

And for your information that the translation is not 100% as what I wanted, but at least it can deliver the main idea :)

1 comment:

  1. There's a lot of "attack' that are better delivered in English :D

    ReplyDelete