- Care(ne)les(s) the parsimonious -> I never thought that there is a living creature here in earth who has stingy level in the same league as I am :P To illustrate how cheap he is, one day when he bought us some “bright moon” we thought that he was ordered by the leader (*kindly refer to the leader) to do this.
He is also a tempe addict; this should explain his parsimony level :D. Additionally, because of “the overdose”, his Y chromosome already gives the impression to start mutating; developing another “leg” so it looks like it will turn into X chromosome xixixix
- Deky the lucky -> for a person who nearly almost never wins a lottery or draw games like me... I certainly envy to you! :D
- Darwee (as pronounced from the OZ guy in the TV)-> not much for this new comer, so this time I would like to remind you that you haven’t gave the ritual offerings to the senior members! :P
- Laurensia(l) the leader -> hail to the leader... sometimes we obey your order because you’re right... but often we obey merely because we still want to be in one piece :P But this leader is not that bad when it comes to food. She always shares food, also her experiment on new recipes. It is too often until sometimes we think that she’s doing this kind of experiment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_experimentation_in_North_Korea#Testing_deadly_poisons
- Yunianto the g*y -> c’mon it’s time to move on and forget the past even though we all know that you’re having traumatic experience with your previous love and she’s obviously still haunting like North Korean homing missile, but you can’t use it for a reason to be a g*y :D
- Nita the brown (take it as a compliment since I'm not saying black) -> pursue those bule-bule what are you waiting for?! One of our friend admitted that you have “the quality” so good luck! :D
- Unay the kupret -> you should rename the bank where you’re working to its antonym... to represent your characteristic :P
- Albert the boxer (Chris John)-> I would like to apologize that when we’re in the same badminton team, I couldn’t glorify and bring your badminton career as successful as your boxing career :P
- Tiar the silent and Devy the Manohara --> silent which also means vibrates in the cell-phone... hope that both of you vibrate all of the time... xixixi... wait, don’t get me wrong... what I mean is the vibration of love in the new family :P
- Selly the ukdw-er -> we graduated from the same university, but that doesn’t mean we have the same quality... I mean she’s better than me for sure :P
- Edo the broker -> if I have enough money to spend to be invested in the stock market, surely I will contact you :P
- Vera the adventurer -> she really passionate on nature, dunno maybe she’s born in wildlife or zoo... :P and she’s really masculine... that the only feminine side that I could see from her was when she cooked us pancakes hehehe... but the pancake she created was surprisingly delicious... :P
- Jenal the overpaid -> he always think that he’s overpaid... and I hope that he’s getting promoted to be manager soon so he become more overpaid... hehehe... and I could give you one tip: Be less useful! It will help you to get promoted and make sure that M*R*N club is expanding! Hahaha... kidding :D
- Hartoyo the panda -> thank you for the suggestion on the freakology and those mean and evil books that really worth reading :P
- EP the hobbit -> just use your OZ PR or maybe some of our colleagues in Bandung can introduce you to “someone” :D
- MarKus the -> congratulation and happy working in OZ! Finally you can ripe what you have sow on that “torturing” project... :P
- Merisca and Defeng -> hope both of you start a family soon... and happily ever after... and of course without any “violence in the house ladder” a.k.a KDRT hihihi...
- ToHa the PhD -> just keep up your uniqueness... and I hope your first child is look more like his/her mother than look like you... kidding :P
- Deddy the deviationist -> hope you can go back to the right path... :P
Once again thank you for being like a family to me. I will tell you guys how awesome you are to my child and grandchildren... nah... you guys aren’t that good :P
Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.