Monday, January 24, 2011

Pollution Indicator

As some of you may have noticed that since last few weeks I've an opportunity to be assigned in one of the most well developed country in Asia, Singapore.

One of the thing that I am amazed from this country is the public transportation. It's really well managed and convenient and also relatively cheap. You can go to anywhere of this island with few dollars only.

And in this opportunity, I would like to share how it is compared to my beloved pathetic country... but I will make the comparison in the different way... as usual :P

In my point of view this well organized transportation... made this country is way less polluted if we compared to Jakarta.
Hey, it's not just a nonsense assumption which has no proof... It doesn't require us to be a scientist with all of the fancy laboratory equipment to prove this...
We can use our own body part to help this experiment. I'm not kidding... If you're confused... let me give you a hint... nose...
Yeah we can use our nose-s#it to assess the air quality... we can see the color of it... hihihi...
If it's brown or even black... which I usually had while in Jakarta... I think the air pollution is quite high...
But while I'm here... although I used public transportation all of the time and walk more than 10K steps daily average... my mucus's color always white to bright-yellow... which can be interpreted as a good air condition... hihihi...

I want to give you some picture of the specimen to help giving the illustration... but... currently it's still in the process of the specimen gathering... hopefully next month it will be sufficient hahaha... kidding :P

No comments:

Post a Comment